[BNU] FB Photos

  • From: Kristen <kskristen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BrailleNote <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 09:57:42 -0500

Hi, all--

So, after deleting my KeyMaps folder a few months ago, the exception command messages upon exiting KeyWeb have greatly decreased and now only seems to happen after I exit from commenting on or liking a Facebook photo. This bumps me out each time, requiring me to reset and log back in. Has anyone else noticed this happening only with FB photos? If so, is there a fix this it? (Even after using my login work-around of routing FB through Mowser, this problem still occurs every time.)

Thanks for any help!
--
Kristen

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view