[BNU] Re: Exception commands

  • From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Megan Hudgins <hudginsmegan47@xxxxxxxxx>, joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx, daniel.semro@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 12:19:26 -0700

Hi,
The clear settings reset just restores default settings, but does not wipe your data. To do this, you have to go to support information mode and perform a hidden command to reformat the flash disk. So what exactly does the exception message state? That way we'd be able to narrow the possibilities.
Cheers,
Joseph

From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx
To: Daniel Semro <daniel.semro@xxxxxxxxx>,
joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 11:53:52 -0700

Hi Daniel,
Unfortunately, even doing a clear settings reset will not help,
as it is directly related to hardware (and, to some extent,
software).  Although clear settings reset will delay this
problem, it'll still happen (sorry about that).
Cheers,
Joseph P.S.  Was I harsh? If I was, sorry.
From: Megan Hudgins <hudginsmegan47@xxxxxxxxx
To: braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 14:16:02 -0400
Subject: [BNU] Exception commands

Hi,
Can anyone please tell me what exactly an exception command is
and what they are for?
-------------------------------
BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family
of products from Humanware.
Website: www.braillenoteusers.info

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals.  If
you feel that your reply would be useful for others, please use
"reply to all" feature in your email client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with
the
subject line of "unsubscribe" to
braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery
settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators,
please
send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Thanks.
-------------------------------
BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family
of products

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals.  If
you feel that
your reply would be useful for others, please use "reply to all"
feature in
your email client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with
the subject
line of "unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery
settings and view
list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators,
please send an
email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Thanks.

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view