[BNU] Re: [BNU] /Uck on anoèr "p à curses

  • From: David Bartling <dbartling714@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillenote list <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 20:18:56 -0400

Hi
Oops, sorry, I think one of my settings had me in computer braille and
I didn't know that
So what I need help with is getting past another part of curses
(thanks for help on the robot). What I can't figure out this time
happens when you get transported after reading the poetry book. After
taking the miniature is where I get stuck. Heres the text of the
walkthrough: e, e, e, s, s, s, s, e, e, s, s. This takes me to the
family tree, but then after getting off the roller, it tells me to go
s d, which if you try to go south, it says you can't go that way. This
is important because after that you have to turn the wheel and all of
that. And speking of turning wheels, there was also a part in the
walkthrough that said turn the wheel off and turn the wheel (this took
place where you were in the cellars). This worked fine, but then it
said enter the dumbwaiter and pull the rope
I did that and it said turn wheel wich there wasn't any wheel. I
ignored it because I didn't think it was important. Thanks for your
help

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view