[BNU] Re: Apex crashes

  • From: Joshua Klander <joshklander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Lewicki, Maureen" <mlewicki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, joshklander@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2015 13:02:18 -0500

Hello. Try deleting the "dictionaries" folder from the flash disk and doing another 4-5-6 reset. Let me know if this works.
Josh

From: "Lewicki, Maureen" <mlewicki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mlewicki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: "braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 15:19:16 +0000
Subject: [BNU] Apex crashes

We have 2 apexes in our district which crash when the cursor in on new line... Had anyone ever experienced this??

Maureen Murphy Lewicki
Teacher of the Visually Impaired
Bethlehem Central Schools
700 Delaware Avenue
Delmar, NY 12054
http://bcsd.k12.ny.us/

is@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

braillenote Digest Tue, 06 Oct 2015 Volume: 08 Issue: 237

In This Issue:
[BNU] Re: A playlist question
[BNU] Re: A playlist question
[BNU] Re: A playlist question

-----

Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2015 15:38:49 -0400
From: JD TOWNSEND <1587@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:1587@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:1587@bellso
uth.net
Subject: [BNU] Re: A playlist question

Hello:

I have changed the names of playlist files without difficulties,
just keep the extension the same.

From: Andy Shields <ashields2@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ashields2@xxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:ash
ields2@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailt
o:braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Mon, 05 Oct 2015 11:16:23 -0400
Subject: [BNU] A playlist question

Hello,

A few months ago I created a playlist,m3ufile from 13 MP3 files.
The resulting file was protected and played consistently and with
no complications, either from within the Playlist folder through
File Manager or accessed through the media player. Now when I
try to play it I get no audio from either way of accessing it.
Track information says I'm on "track 13 of 13", I can't move back
to any previous tracks, and the cursor stays at the start of the
file with no movement or change in the elapsed time, which
displays as all zeros.
Accessing the contents from the Keyword menu as though it were a
document, it shows that all 13 files are still there, with the
proper titles and in order. Can any of you tell me why this file
would abruptly become inaccessible, and whether there's anything
I can do to get the audio back? (Recreating it by downloading and
combining the original files again is almost certainly not an
option; they're really hard to find and may be gone, which is
why I went after them when I could and why I was so pleased to
have a working combination of them.)

Andy
-------------------------------
BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family
of products from Humanware.
Website: www.braillenoteusers.info<http://www.braillenoteusers.info><http:
//www.braillenoteusers.info

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If
you feel that your reply would be useful for others, please use
"reply to all" feature in your email client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the
subject line of "unsubscribe" to
braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:braillenote-request@free
lists.org><mailto:braillenote-request@free
lists.org<http://lists.org>>..

You can also visit our list page at:
www.freelists.org/list/braillenote<//www.freelists.org/list/
braillenote><//www.freelists.org/list/
braillenote
From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery
settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please
send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:braillenote-moderator
s@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:braillenote-moderator
s@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:s@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>. Thanks.
-------------------------------
BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family
of products from Humanware.
Website: www.braillenoteusers.info<http://www.braillenoteusers.info><http:
//www.braillenoteusers.info

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If
you feel that your reply would be useful for others, please use
"reply to all" feature in your email client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the
subject line of "unsubscribe" to
braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:braillenote-request@free
lists.org><mailto:braillenote-request@free
lists.org<http://lists.org>>..

You can also visit our list page at:
www.freelists.org/list/braillenote<//www.freelists.org/list/
braillenote><//www.freelists.org/list/
braillenote
From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2015 14:00:33 -0600
From: Paul <turtlefam28@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:turtlefam28@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:turtl
efam28@xxxxxxxxx

I meant don't change the names of the files that are in that
playlist. For example, if i had files a b c and d and i made a
playlist out of them, then i changed the name from d to e the
playlist won't work any more.

From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:bra
jmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 21:05:49 +0100

Hello, Unless I'm missing something, moving the files will also break it, though. Although, according to Andy, the files were untouched.

Sent from an IPad

On 6 Oct 2015, at 9:00 p.m., Paul <turtlefam28@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:turtlefam28@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:turtl
efam28@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

[...]

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery
[...]

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery
settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please
send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:braillenote-moderator
s@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:braillenote-moderator
s@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:s@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>. Thanks.

www.freelists.org/list/braillenote<//www.freelists.org/list/
braillenote><//www.freelists.org/list/
braillenote
From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:braillenote-moderator
s@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:braillenote-moderator
s@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:s@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>. Thanks.

www.freelists.org/list/braillenote<//www.freelists.org/list/
braillenote><//www.freelists.org/list/
braillenote
From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:braillenote-moderator
s@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:braillenote-moderator
s@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:s@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>. Thanks.

End of braillenote Digest V8 #237

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view