[brailleblaster] some modifications on BBMenu and LocalHandler

  • From: Hanxiao Fu <hxfu829@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 19:32:35 -0500

Hi John,

Please check and test the file I provided in the attachment. I have changed
LocaleHandler so that it should now load user's default locale. To test, I
add one line code in BBMenu.java to set the default to be "Chinese". Please
put the two properties files in dist/lib/. I have translate most menu
options into Chinese and they can be properly displayed in my computer.
Please check and tell me any improvements needed.

Hanxiao