[brailleblaster] liblouis* and BrailleBlaster will be at CSUN.

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 12:20:30 -0500

That is, if I can find money to pay travel and lodging expenses for my
business manager and myself. I have been invited to sit on a FLOSS panel
and speak about BrailleBlaster and liblouis, liblouisxml and
liblouisutdml. If anyone has ideas about possible funding sources,
please let me know. I know it isn't considered polite to ask about
funding on a mailing list, but this is for our projects, not something I
want to do personally. I would prefer to stay at home and program.

Thanks,