[brailleblaster] jspawn: stuck on a stupid nit

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 12:07:10 -0600

I am prevented from compiling my code by a simple matter of finding a stupid
example of what to import to get the list template.
Yes I searched the docs.  I found List was in the Collections framework
under java.util.
So I have tried practically every import directive I can think of to import
it and they all fail.

Can someone please fire off a one-liner telling me what to import or declare
or whatever so I can use a simple List<String>???
I'm sure this isn't the last time I will use this class.

I was planning on sending this this morning but this bug has been wasting me
too much time.
Thanks.
--le