[brailleblaster] Re: Windows Exec for LibLouisUTDML

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 08:55:23 -0600

Bookshare is using liblouisxml, or they were, last I heard. I've also
heard that their formatting is bad. Personally, I don't use Bookshare
brf files. I download the Daisy version and make my own translation with
liblouisutdml. This enables me to optimize the braille output for my
braille display. I can send you a resulting file privately if you wish.
If I could get my hands on a NIMAS file that contains MathML I would try
it with the BrailleBlaster translate subcommand.

John