[brailleblaster] Re: What DOM does Jeuclid use?

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 09:38:02 -0600

Hi John -- that is what I have been wondering about, the relation between
DOM4J and tika.  I'm sorry to say I'm glad someone else is unclear on it as
I have been questioning that for a while.
Perhaps posting to the user list would be in order.
I'll fire off an email. That list has been full of source control generated
emails with updates and patches -- not exactly good reading.
More later.
--le