[brailleblaster] Re: Views

  • From: Brandon Roller <brandon.r.roller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 11:16:26 -0500

No problem.
When an XML file is successfully opened and parsed, on the left the
treeview will contain listings for nodes in the xml.
When selected the cursor will appear at the start of that node in the text
view.
The text view is the middle edit window. Text from the XML will appear here
and a translation of the xml will appear
will appear in the far right edit box.  That edit box is the braille view.
   I just noticed that it is read-only, but that
can be changed fairly easily.

At the moment, we're all working on getting the document to open properly.
 After that, the heart of development begins
as we work developing the text editor controls.  Once we get a document to
open, the functionality should be much
clearer.

-Brandon