[brailleblaster] Re: Utd.java

  • From: Keith Creasy <kcreasy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 21:31:24 +0000

If you like I can fix it so you can call it from the document using an Element
reference and simplify with XPath. It does return a node set in document order.
These two expressions is all you need:

Nodes nodes = node.query ("//brl")
Nodes nodes = node.query ("//meta[@name='brl']");

Then, for each node in nodes you just call doBrl (node)

and for meta (assuming you still need that) doUtdMeta (node);

Very simple and it is fast too.

It should take maybe an hour. Should we just move it to document since that's
where it is used?