[brailleblaster] Re: Using "paragraphs no" and "braillePages no"

  • From: Keith Creasy <kcreasy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 17:53:02 +0000

Yes, it might be helpful to turn the print page indicators off though the print
page numbers are still going to be there as they are actually part of the
document content. We can let Brandon make that call and, of course, they can be
turned on again with a configuration setting I assume.

Thanks.

Keith