[brailleblaster] Re: Updated pre_install.txt file

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 22:02:21 -0400

John,

The user already has to press the next button to proceed. Next is the
default button so just pressing enter activates it. If this is not OK I can
try to set the Cancel button as the default. I think this would be somewhat
nonstandard, though, and you would probably have some upset people who just
press enter on installer dialogs to proceed. Let me know what you want.

Best regards from Ohio, U.S.A.,

Vic
E-mail: vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx