[brailleblaster] Re: Update SWT to include AccessibleEditableTextAdapter and Listener...

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 06:26:00 +0100

It might be worth mentioning the Eclipse versioning system and what the different numbers mean.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Version_Numbering

This means that between 4.2 and 4.2.2 it should only be bug fixes, may be performance enhancements and no API changes. This means it should be perfectly safe for you to upgrade to 4.2.2.

Michael Whapples
On 22/05/2013 23:43, Vic Beckley wrote:

Keith,

You can download the latest swt.jar files from:

http://www.eclipse.org/swt/

This page states the latest version is 4.2.2 released in February 2013. I downloaded this but haven't tried it yet Up until now I have been using 4.2 from June 2012.

Best regards from Ohio,

Vic