[brailleblaster] Re: Unicode vs. ASCII braille

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 10:08:54 -0500

Unicode Brsaille is the default in utd. There is a configuration setting
called mode which enables one to specify the various mode bits in the
last parameter to calls to liblouisutdml functions. Up to now the
configSettings string has contained "mode notUC" Just remove it.

Do we have a font that produces Braille dot patterns from Unicode?

John