[brailleblaster] Re: UTDML's markup for print pages

  • From: Brandon Roller <brandon.r.roller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 13:40:40 -0500

Is there a setting I can use so that the text version isn't included?
 Having the text version seems more trouble than it is worth because of the
hoops you end up jumping through. Again, I am not a fan of just calling
every element brl, even when the markup is different from the typical brl
element that represents translation of text.  If I'm dealing with the brl
elements I end up having to do a lot of unnecessary checks to determine
what I am dealing with.

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 1:06 PM, John J. Boyer <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx