[brailleblaster] Re: Tika.jar file

  • From: François Ouellette <braille@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Vic Beckley <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 11:36:25 -0400

Vic: Yes it does. I cannot email the jar because it is too large
(25MB) for the mail server. Please be aware that some browsers
interpret compressed files as a zip and the resulting downloaded file
name is a zip instead of the original jar or epub file.

I just tried with Microsoft Internet Explorer and it indeed changes
the name to zip.

It works fine with Chrome and Firefox.

One thing you can do is rename the downloaded file from
tika-app-1.1.zip to tika-app-1.1.jar

François.