[brailleblaster] The indevelopment package

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 14:35:31 -0500

The classes in this package are in development. If you look at them
please don't change anything. They will implement the handling of
different flavors of xml files and of styles. This will be what I think
the implementation should be. Probably I should have gotten this
information out sooner.

Comments are welcome.