[brailleblaster] Subcommands and Text Editor

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 13:16:59 -0600

Besides subcommands, I have also added a bare-bones text editor in the
wordprocessor package. This will be needed by some of the subcommands
and can only be invoked by them. The word processor itself remains
unchanged. Subcommands and a text editor were not in the specification,
but they are a way of including the advanced features that I have wanted
from the beginning while hopefully keeping them out of the hands of
people who don't know what they are doing. I do not want to add anything
more.

Since the text editor is bare-bones, it might be a good place to start
coding, to get some skill in using SWT.