[brailleblaster] Re: Space, new-line, and index checking

  • From: Keith Creasy <kcreasy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 15:50:56 +0000

John.

OK, I don't know if it only needs to be while debugging but that would be OK.
Right now we are dealing with just such instances and they should never happen.
It'll be easier to fix if we know exactly when and where they are happening
since finding them by hand is tedious and unreliable.

Keith Creasy
Software Developer
American Printing House for the Blind
KCreasy@xxxxxxx