[brailleblaster] Re: Semantic action files and namespace prefixes

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 15:46:00 +0000

Sorry may be my final comment was not clear.

I believe it uses the simple name. This is what my memory is saying for when I was asking about which file to use for Word XML (there was one which looked like it used prefixes, but I was told prefixes are not used).

Michael Whapples

Well, yes, the parser is supposed to take care of that. I think in this case though we are just stepping through the DOM and accessing the node name. The question is are we accessing the simple name or the qualified name. I can probably look at the LibLouisUTDML code and figure it out.