[brailleblaster] Re: Saving and input

  • From: Keith Creasy <kcreasy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 13:22:02 +0000

Probably best not to address an internet URL from LibLouisUTDML. I take it that
for now LibLouisUTDML requires that input is from a file on disk? Would it be
that hard to fix it so that input can be via a memory buffer of some sort?

Keith Creasy
Software Developer
American Printing House for the Blind
KCreasy@xxxxxxx