[brailleblaster] Re: Removal of Styles classes from wordprocessor package

  • From: Keith Creasy <kcreasy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 13:43:35 +0000

Sounds good.

Keith Creasy
Software Developer
American Printing House for the Blind
KCreasy@xxxxxxx
Phone: 502.895.2405
Skype: keith537

-----Original Message-----
From: brailleblaster-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:brailleblaster-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John J. Boyer
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 12:08 AM
To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [brailleblaster] Removal of Styles classes from wordprocessor package

The classes have been removed because they do not fit in the newdesign.
However, I have saved them under diffferent names on my own machine, because
the code they contain may be useful. Styles are now defined by the
org.brailleblaster.document.Styles class. This class will be accessed through
the org.brailleblaster.document.Document class.

John J. Boyer; President, Chief Software Developer Abilitiessoft, Inc.