[brailleblaster] Question about a method in Semantics...

  • From: Keith Creasy <kcreasy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 19:50:42 +0000

John.

This method in Semantics is not clear. It is to allow the user to read and edit
content but doesn't take an argument and doesn't return anything. Can you
clarify? If I'm being premature I apologise.

/**
* This method enables the user to read and edit the contents of the
 * document. It moves around in the parse tree, following the user's
 * scrolling and cursor movements. The doStyleOrAction method is called
 * for each element in the semanticsList.
*/
void readAndEdit() {
for (int i = 0; i < semanticsList.size(); i++) {
}
}

Keith Creasy
Software Developer