[brailleblaster] Re: Question about UTDML

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Susan Jolly <easjolly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 19:54:41 -0500

Susan,

Thanks for this information. I don't know if extended braille has been
considered by the people who developed UTDML. I'll post this reply and
your message on the BrailleBlaster list and see what people have to say.
it is likely we will stick with Unicode braille because that is
standard, but someone might be interested i looking into extended
braille.

John