[brailleblaster] Re: Problems with emphasis

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 15:30:28 -0400

John,

I am glad to hear that BB will bypass the Word add-in. I have found it to be
somewhat weird in the way it places the XML tags.

Should I mention the file that adds a space and a grave accent to the
emphasized text when it is translated on the other list.

Best regards from Ohio, U.S.A.,

Vic
E-mail: vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx