[brailleblaster] Re: Please test for leading-space bug

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 16:18:41 -0500

Brandon,

I think that what may be happening is that the last letter of the word
access occurs exactly at the end of the line. The following space cannot
go on the next line, because this would mess up formatting, so it is
eliminated. I can't see what can be done about this. We may have to work
out an algorithm for dealing with discrepancies in indexing.

John

--
John J. Boyer, Executive Director
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc.