[brailleblaster] Placement of Native Librraries

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 10:10:38 -0500

There seems to be a platform difference in where liblouis-2 and
libluisutdml should be placed. I have them in
brailleblaster/dist/native/lib which is neat. Windows has trouble
finding them there. The solution I would like to use is to place them
inside brailleblaster.jar just as the swt native libraries are placed
inside swt.jar. But I can't find out how to tell the JVM to look for
them there. I've looked at the swt manifest to no avail. Any information
will be apprediated.

Thanks,