[brailleblaster] Re: Partial rendering

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Michael Whapples <michael.whapples@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 08:39:38 -0600

Hi Michael,

You have a good point. Retranslation could be done when the spacebar is
pressed or after the user has not typed for a second or so. However, for
text nodes of reasonable length retranslating only from the point of the
change is probably not justified by the extra complication.

I am copying this message to the list, since I think that is where it
should be.

John