[brailleblaster] Objectives for March Release

  • From: Keith Creasy <kcreasy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 15:32:26 +0000

All.

In today's meeting we came up with some items we consider to be required for
our March release of BrailleBlaster. Please feel free to suggest others you
feel are compelling. Also, feel free to volunteer if you can help with any of
these:

*         Braille Key input.

*         Producer's notes.

*         Transcriber's notes.

*         Braille Page Numbers.

*         MathML to Nemeth fixes.

*         Mac Version or at least instructions for installation on Mac OS.

*         Documentation

*         Search in the Text view, Braille view, and element names in the XML
tree.

*         Undo/Redo in the text and Braille views.

*         Performance issues and improvement.

*         Support for opening text, RTF, and BRF.