[brailleblaster] Re: Objective C

  • From: Alex Jurgensen <asquared21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 10:17:44 -0800

Hi John,

OBJective-C is a superset of C that is based on the Smalltalk programming
language.

It is available, with varying support on the three platforms of current
concern, as well as the iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Mac, Windows and Linux.

I'll try to fish out a good tutorial later this afternoon.

Regards,
Alex,

Alex Jurgnesen,
VoiceOver Trainer,