[brailleblaster] Re: NewDocument class

  • From: Keith Creasy <kcreasy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 13:24:17 +0000

OK. Yes, I saw that it actually just build an XML document with strings, kind
of crude in my opinion but it works I guess. I suppose we need to decide if we
are keeping ZedAI as the default XML for new documents. It sort of makes me
wonder why we don't just make the UTD markup a profile in ZedAI. Not that I
really know the details of doing that, it just makes sense. There is actually
some discussion out there to create a braille profile for ZedAI.