[brailleblaster] Re: New Design: Ant build

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 12:12:14 -0600

The problem is with the second pathelement . It says
location="swt_win_64.jar" It should be just swt.jar . Perhaps this
change was made to make Eclipse happy. The fix would be to put the
appropriate swt.jar in dist/lib and change this line accordingly. I
didn't do it because it might mess something else up.

John