[brailleblaster] Re: New BrailleBlaster Release

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 22:48:47 -0500

Alex,

I think you would be better off calling the Java bindings for
liblouisutdml directly. Look at java/src/org/liblouis/liblouisutdml.java
from the liblouisutdml tarball. You can read the documentation and the
method headers. The methods give access to all the functuinality of both
liblouis and liblouisutdml. I gave a list of them in a message some time
ago.

John