[brailleblaster] More on opening XML documents

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 20:40:44 -0400

François,

I forgot to say before that when I tried to open the XML document through
the open dialog BB disappeared and I was placed at the prompt with the error
showing there.

I tried opening the exact same XML document through the Recent Documents
dialog and it opened but didn't look right. It was broken up and lines were
inserted at inappropriate places. It looked just like before your latest
changes. I checked the date and time on my brailleblaster.jar file and it
was 8:17 this evening, so it would have to be the new one.

Best regards from Ohio, U.S.A.,

Vic
E-mail: vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx