[brailleblaster] Re: Making the GUI

  • From: Alex Jurgensen <asquared21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 07:36:20 -0800

Hi,

I think that If there are any web related bugs in Orca or any other screen
reader, that we should work with the screen reader manufacturer to fix them.

I feel that strong web support is an essential component of any screen reader
and that this support will become even more important as the web becomes used
for more and more tasks.

Just my thoughts.

Regards,
Alex,