[brailleblaster] Re: Installer packages

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 13:09:49 -0400

John,

It is hard to give the exact link to the Java download someone needs because
the download links are specific to a given version. You would be locking
anyone who downloaded from the given links to a certain version of Java, not
the newest. In the pre_install.txt file I sent you earlier I just gave the
link to the download page for all operating systems. The user can then
choose their OS. This also eliminates the need to have separate files for
32-bit and 64-bit installers. If this isn't acceptable just let me know and
I will change it.

Best regards from Ohio, U.S.A.,

Vic
E-mail: vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx