[brailleblaster] Indexing discrepancies

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 08:09:15 -0500

I think I may be able to tweak the code to deal with the case where a
word ends exactly at the end of a line. However, I've realized that
including a space at the end of a line may cause page numbers to extend
beyond the right-hand margin.

I think we do have to consider how to deal with discrepancies in
indexing. There may be conflicts which make them unavoidable.

It would also be  nice if we had a software tool that could check
indexing. Any ideas about how it might work?