[brailleblaster] Importing RTF files

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 21:01:50 -0500

As you know, libloluisutdml with formatFor utd willl translate a text
file into xml with <brl> elements. It also handles html files that are
not xhtml with a mode bit or a configuration setting. It would be nice
if we could import rtf files. There is a Python program called rtf2xml
but it is not very good, and it is not under development. Maybe we can
find a Java packae tht does the same.