[brailleblaster] Fwd: Planning ahead on BB development

  • From: François Ouellette <francois.ouellette01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 15:26:26 -0400

I just looked at the POI documentation and they only have exporting
classes for docx documents. Besides, it is an orphan project at the
moment. Another simpler option would be to export as RTF which can
retain some of the formatting set in the UTDML file. There is a API
called jrtf on code.google that's available under a BSD license.

François.