[brailleblaster] Re: DocumentManager + WPManager changes

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 14:00:43 -0500

Brandon,

I built using Ant and the tabs are working well for me when I create new
documents. When I try to open an XML file BB crashes and disappears
completely with an error to the prompt window. If this isn't expected I can
get the error. The accessibility of the tab interface will need a little
tweaking but should work great. I am glad to see Control-N back for starting
a new document. Looks like great work so far.