[brailleblaster] Re: Different Approaches to document processing.

  • From: Keith Creasy <kcreasy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 17:22:09 +0000

Thank you. This is very helpful.

Keith Creasy
Software Developer
American Printing House for the Blind
KCreasy@xxxxxxx
Phone: 502.895.2405
Skype: keith537

-----Original Message-----
From: brailleblaster-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:brailleblaster-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Yuemei Sun
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2013 11:24 AM
To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [brailleblaster] Re: Different Approaches to document processing.

Here is an example of an XML+UTDML.  The original file before translation is
extracted from an OpenOffice.org odt file.  Hope this helps.

Yuemei

On 1/3/2013 6:09 AM, Keith Creasy wrote:
> John.
>
> Do you have an example of an XML+UTDML file created as you outline in the
> architecture? I think that might be very helpful.
>
> Keith
>

> Keith Creasy
> Software Developer
> American Printing House for the Blind
> KCreasy@xxxxxxx
> Phone: 502.895.2405
> Skype: keith537

Yuemei Sun                |     Software Engineer       |
541.754.4002 ext. 229     |     www.viewplus.com

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This message and any files transmitted with it may
be proprietary and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom
they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited; please notify
the sender and delete the message. ViewPlus Technologies, Inc. accepts no
liability for damage of any kind resulting from this email.