[brailleblaster] Re: Characters less than 0x20

  • From: Keith Creasy <kcreasy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 15:01:18 +0000

Yes, you are correct that some of the Bookshare books do use the <pre> element
but they shouldn't be. Most of the ones I've seen are programming books from
O'Riely. I don't know, maybe we need a "preformatted" action. pre is a special
case.

XML actually does not define any specific tag names or assign any default
semantic to a name.

It's fine to handle it however you like. I just don't want to break what we
already have.