[brailleblaster] BrailleBlaster semantic-action files

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 06:08:26 -0500

After the line of hyphen below is a semantic-action file for dtbook.
This is only a beginning. It will probably be modified in the course of
development. I will be writing the code for creating the semantic table
and adding attributes to the parse tree to create the document model.
This is because I am familiar with the algorithms, and I wish to use
what I have learned from the work on liblouisutdml. There are, of
course, unresolved issues. These will be worked out in the course of
development.

---------------------

newEntries=no
internetAccesRequired=no