[brailleblaster] Re: BrailleBlaster download size

  • From: "John Gardner" <john.gardner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 07:44:15 -0700

Michael, the original specs called for supporting such popular formats.  My
thought is that it is very important to support the docx format initially
but that non-xml formats could be postponed to version 2.  Or at least 1.1.

John G

John Gardner

President

541.754.4002 x 200

www.viewplus.com

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This message and any files transmitted with it
may be proprietary and are intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited;
please notify the sender and delete the message. ViewPlus Technologies, Inc.
accepts no liability for damage of any kind resulting from this email.