[brailleblaster] Re: BrailleBlaster Architecture

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 13:17:52 -0500

Agreed ... Something like this is not laid out in an email anyways. It grows
organically underneath a particular design methodology.

So, are we going to go agile/scrum or star/spiral topology model, etc, etc.

MVC is rather simplistic, but might meet our needs perfectly.

I think the discussion needs to occur at the design pattern and software
lifecycle level, not at the class level. Classes are simply
the latest infatuation of computer scientists to implement the instantiations
of these conceptual techniques.

Take care,
Sina