[brailleblaster] Re: Are there sample programs comparing SWT and swingwt?

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 23:52:46 +0000

OK, I don't know if others are more familiar with one API than the other, I just don't remember seeing anything saying one way or the other. If someone does know swing very well then that might be a good reason.

Michael Whapples
On 04/11/10 22:21, qubit wrote:
I also gathered from her emails that Yuemei, who is doing the UI for this
program, is experienced in SWING and not in SWT, so I was thinking of
simplifying her learning curve.
Just a thought.
--le