[brailleblaster] AppData directories

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 16:56:40 -0400

John,

I agree with Keith here. I got the error you mentioned when translating a
file until I created the brlblst and temp directories. As soon as I did
that, it worked as expected. This would indicate that the folders need to be
created first and that is not taking place. I did notice in the path of the
file that it was trying to open in the error that there were two "\"
characters before the file2brl.log filename. I don't know if this is an
issue or not but it didn't look right. I hope this helps.

Best regards from Ohio, U.S.A.,

Vic
E-mail: vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx