[braille-sense] Now it's my turn!!!

  • From: "Tonilyn" <pip@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <braille-sense@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 23:53:51 -0600

Hi all, I just came back from vacation and got to demo the BS.  The
gentleman was on vacation but asked if I wanted to stop by his house
for a demo while I was out that way!  That is the total opposite I got
from inHuman Ware which was "yes, we have a dealer near you, but just
buy the unit and try it for 30 days."  So, mainly because of features,
and also because of the best customer service I've gotten, I've
ordered my BS.  I should have it by the end of next week! I am so
excited!

I have been reading the manual and already have 1 question that I'm
sure is simple.  Is there a "book reader" like in the BN or do I just
read brf files from the word processor?  And how do I make and
retrieve a bookmark?

Thanks, and expect many more questions.   Anne, I guess we will be
learning together!
~Toni