[bookshare-discuss] Re: worst titles

  • From: "Karen McDonald" <kmcdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 12:42:02 -0500

I downloaded that book last night and I look forward to reading it.

I have two more suggestions for future submissions to Bookshare.  One is
Nick's Trip by George Pelecanos and the other is Little Scarlet by Walter
Mosley.

I have never submitted a book and don't know quite how to do that, but until
I have the time to learn the process, I appreciate all of you who submit
books and make it possible for us to read them.  You deserve the proverbial
gold star, (smile.)

Karen